Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Butler County

  •   State: 
    Butler County
    37.78127075611504, -96.83906562155538
      Area total: 
    1446.53 sq. mi., 3746.49 sq. km, 925777.92 acres
      Area land: 
    1429.67 sq. mi., 3702.82 sq. km, 914986.24 acres
      Area water: 
    16.86 sq. mi., 43.67 sq. km, 10791.68 acres
      Capital seat: 

    El Dorado
    Address: 205 W Central Ave
    County Courthouse
    El Dorado, KS 67042-2100
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Butler County, Kansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    67,380; Population change: 2.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    47.1 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.50% per 32,533 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $2.69 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Butler County's population of Kansas of 6,952 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,37-fold to 2,572 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.50% female residents and 50.50% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.99% in Butler County, Kansas are married and the remaining 41.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.99% in Butler County, Kansas are married and the remaining 41.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    26,901 residential units of which 91.67% share occupied residential units.

    24.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Butler County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.06% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.45% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Butler County, Kansas 71.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.75% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.00% are vacant.

  • The 47.52% of the population in Butler County, Kansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.130%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.860%) of those eligible to vote in Butler County, Kansas.

Skyline of Butler County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Kirby's Kitchen

11187 FM 1484 Rd, Conroe, TX 77303

Karavia Foods Inc

Yuba City, CA 95991

Something Fishy

39 Erin Ct, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Fisherland Investments LLC

50 South Pointe Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139

K Y Fish

53 Forest Rd # 101, Monroe, NY 10950

Landscape of Kansas