Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Henry County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Henry County
      Zips: 
    61468
    61233
    61258
    61262
    61274
    61419
    61413
    61490
    61235
    61234
    61273
    61238
    61241
    61434
    61254
    61443
      Coordinates: 
    41.35313650918261, -90.13140836304828
      Area total: 
    825.69 sq. mi., 2138.52 sq. km, 528440.32 acres
      Area land: 
    823.05 sq. mi., 2131.70 sq. km, 526753.92 acres
      Area water: 
    2.64 sq. mi., 6.83 sq. km, 1686.40 acres
      Established: 
    1825
      Capital seat: 

    Cambridge
    Address: 307 W Center St
    County Courthouse
    Cambridge, IL 61238-1240
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 20 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Henry County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    49,284; Population change: -2.38% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    60 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,481
      Households: 
    11,903
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 23,925 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.25%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.48 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Henry County's population of Illinois of 32,913 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,82-fold to 27,077 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.05% female residents and 48.95% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.51% in Henry County, Illinois are married and the remaining 36.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.51% in Henry County, Illinois are married and the remaining 36.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    22,211 residential units of which 91.49% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Henry County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.09% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.34% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Henry County, Illinois 72.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.61% are vacant.

  • The 57.71% of the population in Henry County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.440%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.180%) of those eligible to vote in Henry County, Illinois.

Skyline of Henry County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Viamac Inc

5041 Benois Rd a, Roanoke, VA 24018

Claremont Foods

6325 Monarch Park Pl, Niwot, CO 80503

York Regina Fait

1309 N Elm St, Greensboro, NC 27401

Peking Noodle Co Inc

1514 N San Fernando Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90065

Sunny Jim's Candy Ranch

5431 US-34, Loveland, CO 80538

Landscape of Illinois