Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bureau County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Bureau County
      Zips: 
    61323
    61346
    61312
    61328
    61374
    61315
    61337
    61344
    61359
    61317
    61320
    61338
    61345
    61314
    61322
    61349
    61379
    61329
    61361
    61330
    61368
    61376
    61362
    61356
      Coordinates: 
    41.404145932081526, -89.52865584081093
      Area total: 
    873.52 sq. mi., 2262.41 sq. km, 559053.44 acres
      Area land: 
    869.09 sq. mi., 2250.94 sq. km, 556218.24 acres
      Area water: 
    4.43 sq. mi., 11.47 sq. km, 2835.20 acres
      Established: 
    1837
      Capital seat: 

    Princeton
    Address: 700 S Main St
    County Courthouse
    Princeton, IL 61356-2037
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 26 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bureau County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    33,244; Population change: -4.96% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    38 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,091
      Households: 
    2,142
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 16,363 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.33 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bureau County's population of Illinois of 8,034 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,55-fold to 4,437 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.53% female residents and 50.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.80% in Bureau County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.80% in Bureau County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,616 residential units of which 90.80% share occupied residential units.

    22.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Bureau County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.22% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.36% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bureau County, Illinois 69.82% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.04% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.15% are vacant.

  • The 52.11% of the population in Bureau County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.230%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.940%) of those eligible to vote in Bureau County, Illinois.

Skyline of Bureau County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Mizkan Americas Inc

3290 7th Street Rd, Louisville, KY 40216

Long Island Cheeseburger

3261 Merrick Rd, Wantagh, NY 11793

Urban Accents

4043 N Ravenswood Ave #216, Chicago, IL 60613

Los Pericos

2301 Valley Blvd, Pomona, CA 91768

Mystic Lake Events

240 Mystic Lake Blvd NW, Prior Lake, MN 55372

Landscape of Illinois