Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Maui County

  •   State: 
    Maui County
    20.867735446848712, -156.61705885185907
      Area total: 
    2398.33 sq. mi., 6211.64 sq. km, 1534930.56 acres
      Area land: 
    1161.53 sq. mi., 3008.35 sq. km, 743379.20 acres
      Area water: 
    1236.80 sq. mi., 3203.29 sq. km, 791551.36 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 200 S High St Bldg
    Kalana O Maui Bldg
    Wailuku, HI 96793-2155
    Governing Body: County Council with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Maui County, Hawaii, United States

  •   Population: 
    164,836; Population change: 6.40% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    140 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    17.80% per 82,820 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $nan, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Maui County's population of Hawaii of 13,891 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,54-fold to 7,496 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.14% female residents and 48.86% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.65% in Maui County, Hawaii are married and the remaining 34.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.65% in Maui County, Hawaii are married and the remaining 34.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    71,553 residential units of which 78.43% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Maui County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.26% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.15% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.78% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.92% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Maui County, Hawaii 43.97% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.04% are rented apartments, and the remaining 23.99% are vacant.

  • The 42.89% of the population in Maui County, Hawaii who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 21.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 76.710%) of those eligible to vote in Maui County, Hawaii.

Skyline of Maui County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Lowelle's Curds & Whey Cheese House

424 US-51, Poynette, WI 53955

El Toro Mexican Food & Cantina

1602 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

Paola Cotton Mills Inc Canteen

1334 W Front St, Statesville, NC 28677

Florida's Natural Food Service

20205 US-27, Lake Wales, FL 33853

Roma Food Group

1273 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32837

Landscape of Hawaii