Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Denver County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Denver County
      Zips: 
    80248
    80299
    80257
    80274
    80266
    80217
    80250
    80208
    80294
    80290
    80262
    80265
    80293
    80264
    80212
    80236
    80246
    80249
    80230
    80238
    80207
    80212
    80224
    80219
    80239
    80246
    80231
    80218
    80237
    80220
    80209
    80223
    80211
    80210
    80205
    80203
    80216
    80222
    80204
    80206
    80202
      Coordinates: 
    39.761978837398495, -104.87576876498075
      Area total: 
    154.93 sq. mi., 401.27 sq. km, 99155.84 acres
      Area land: 
    153.29 sq. mi., 397.02 sq. km, 98106.88 acres
      Area water: 
    1.64 sq. mi., 4.25 sq. km, 1048.96 acres
      Elevation: 
    5,680 ft (1,730 m)
      Established: 
    1901
      Capital seat: 

    Denver
    Address: 1437 Bannock St
    City And County Building
    Denver, CO 80202-5337
    Governing Body: City Council with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Denver County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    715,522; Population change: 19.22% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    4,674 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,765
      Households: 
    891
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 423,824 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.72%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $72.85 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Denver County's population of Colorado of 1,439 residents in 1930 has increased 1,62-fold to 2,326 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.29% female residents and 50.71% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.32% in Denver County, Colorado are married and the remaining 36.68% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.32% in Denver County, Colorado are married and the remaining 36.68% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    344,980 residential units of which 91.98% share occupied residential units.

    26.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Denver County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.78% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.72% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Denver County, Colorado 48.12% are owner-occupied homes, another 44.10% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.79% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Denver County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 23.040%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 75.450%) of those eligible to vote in Denver County, Colorado.

Skyline of Denver County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Valicenti Pasta Farm

11 Monument Square, Hollis, NH 03049

Andalucia Nuts

3505 Bering Dr, Houston, TX 77057

Emkay Trading Corporation

250 Clearbrook Rd # 127, Elmsford, NY 10523

Nichols & Fisher LLC

341 Aaron Dr, Kelso, WA 98626

Network Food Sales

241 Meadows Dr, Sugar Grove, IL 60554

Landscape of Colorado