Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Boulder County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Boulder County
      Zips: 
    80471
    80307
    80533
    80025
    80502
    80504
    80481
    80455
    80308
    80306
    80510
    80544
    80504
    80309
    80503
    80466
    80540
    80027
    80305
    80503
    80504
    80027
    80026
    80304
    80303
    80302
    80501
    80301
      Coordinates: 
    40.09246467097541, -105.3577045383941
      Area total: 
    740.47 sq. mi., 1917.80 sq. km, 473899.52 acres
      Area land: 
    726.38 sq. mi., 1881.31 sq. km, 464881.92 acres
      Area water: 
    14.09 sq. mi., 36.49 sq. km, 9017.60 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Boulder
    Address: 2525 13th Street
    Suite #204
    Boulder, CO
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Boulder County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    330,758; Population change: 12.29% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    455 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $65,423
      Households: 
    20,834
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 192,879 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.16%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $27.51 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Boulder County's population of Colorado of 2,874 residents in 1930 has increased 25,79-fold to 74,112 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.67% female residents and 50.33% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.93% in Boulder County, Colorado are married and the remaining 33.07% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.93% in Boulder County, Colorado are married and the remaining 33.07% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    140,848 residential units of which 94.11% share occupied residential units.

    24.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Boulder County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    70.93% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.62% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Boulder County, Colorado 60.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.18% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Boulder County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 26.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 72.290%) of those eligible to vote in Boulder County, Colorado.

Skyline of Boulder County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Healthy America Campaign

20611 Belshaw Ave, Carson, CA 90746

Schwan Food Co

24 Abele Rd, Bridgeville, PA 15017

Niagara Fresh Fruit Company

5796 Wilson Burt Rd, Burt, NY 14028

Brunkow Cheese of Wisconsin

17975 County Highway F, Darlington, WI 53530

Canton Gourmet Inc

1368 Cape St Claire Rd, Annapolis, Maryland 21409

Landscape of Colorado