Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Adams County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Adams County
      Zips: 
    80024
    80044
    80036
    80037
    80035
    80614
    80022
    80260
    80241
    80233
    80260
    80019
    80260
    80602
    80260
    80602
    80136
    80234
    80102
    80260
    80640
    80233
    80241
    80233
    80030
    80234
    80234
    80229
    80229
    80031
    80045
    80221
    80601
    80022
      Coordinates: 
    39.873647131293446, -104.33789560966152
      Area total: 
    1183.42 sq. mi., 3065.04 sq. km, 757387.52 acres
      Area land: 
    1166.31 sq. mi., 3020.72 sq. km, 746435.20 acres
      Area water: 
    17.11 sq. mi., 44.32 sq. km, 10952.32 acres
      Established: 
    1901
      Capital seat: 

    Brighton
    Address: 4430 S Adams County Pkwy
    County Administration Building
    Brighton, CO 80601-8222
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Adams County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    519,572; Population change: 17.66% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    445 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,294
      Households: 
    5,927
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 274,498 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.60%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $26.55 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Adams County's population of Colorado of 8,602 residents in 1930 has increased 1,9-fold to 16,376 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.35% female residents and 49.65% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.66% in Adams County, Colorado are married and the remaining 43.34% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.66% in Adams County, Colorado are married and the remaining 43.34% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    186,544 residential units of which 95.70% share occupied residential units.

    29.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Adams County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.15% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.86% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.83% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.23% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Adams County, Colorado 65.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.27% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.80% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Adams County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.860%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.220%) of those eligible to vote in Adams County, Colorado.

Skyline of Adams County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Yun Nan Crossing Bridge Noodle

2548 Bethel Rd, Columbus, OH 43220

Tascali's Decades Pasta & GRL

6007 US-60 #312, Barboursville, WV 25504

Toonie Moonie Manufacturing Facility

144 Roundhouse Rd a2, Oneonta, NY 13820

Hantover

813 N Derby Ln, North Sioux City, SD 57049

Echappe New York Inc

252 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018

Landscape of Colorado