Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Alameda County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Alameda County
      Zips: 
    94712
    94614
    94617
    94620
    94662
    94543
    94615
    94661
    94620
    94540
    94623
    94701
    94537
    94613
    94710
    94708
    94706
    94586
    94610
    94707
    94707
    94542
    94708
    94611
    94552
    94720
    94579
    94555
    94502
    94580
    94619
    94603
    94608
    94707
    94703
    94709
    94702
    94605
    94706
    94618
    94602
    94606
    94610
    94578
    94621
    94705
    94536
    94608
    94601
    94546
    94710
    94560
    94539
    94609
    94587
    94611
    94541
    94544
    94704
    94568
    94550
    94551
    94566
    94501
    94607
    94545
    94588
    94577
    94612
    94538
      Coordinates: 
    37.650511137535844, -121.91804311045101
      Area total: 
    821.05 sq. mi., 2126.52 sq. km, 525474.56 acres
      Area land: 
    737.31 sq. mi., 1909.61 sq. km, 471875.84 acres
      Area water: 
    83.75 sq. mi., 216.91 sq. km, 53598.72 acres
      Elevation: 
    3,843 ft (1,171 m)
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Oakland
    Address: 1221 Oak St
    County Administration Building
    Oakland, CA 94612-4222
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Alameda County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,682,353; Population change: 11.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,281 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $70,340
      Households: 
    532,909
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 813,807 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $129.71 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Alameda County's population of California of 474,773 residents in 1930 has increased 3,54-fold to 1,682,353 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.55% female residents and 49.45% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.99% in Alameda County, California are married and the remaining 47.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.99% in Alameda County, California are married and the remaining 47.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    621,958 residential units of which 95.12% share occupied residential units.

    33.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Alameda County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.35% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.50% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Alameda County, California 51.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 43.36% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.79% are vacant.

  • The 34.14% of the population in Alameda County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 19.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 78.520%) of those eligible to vote in Alameda County, California.

Skyline of Alameda County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Rsa Inc

3700 SE Lafayette Ct, Portland, OR 97202

Nutex Inc

110 Catalina Dr, Greenville, SC 29609

is cellfood good for the liver

1607 N Washington Ave, Mason City, IA 50401

Heiser Distribution

1200 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

Owen's Food & Supply

9 Portea Dr, Pine Bluff, AR 71601

Landscape of California