Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pulaski County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Pulaski County
      Zips: 
    72219
    72216
    72076
    72119
    72124
    72214
    72231
    72219
    72221
    72260
    72217
    72078
    72222
    72115
    72231
    72164
    72180
    72214
    72183
    72053
    72217
    72199
    72225
    72124
    72215
    72076
    72203
    72120
    72099
    72135
    72113
    72227
    72113
    72210
    72207
    72118
    72212
    72076
    72223
    72206
    72120
    72117
    72114
    72116
    72202
    72204
    72209
    72211
    72201
    72205
      Coordinates: 
    34.770044505860234, -92.31202570767465
      Area total: 
    807.17 sq. mi., 2090.57 sq. km, 516591.36 acres
      Area land: 
    758.44 sq. mi., 1964.34 sq. km, 485399.04 acres
      Area water: 
    48.74 sq. mi., 126.23 sq. km, 31192.32 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Little Rock
    Address: 201 S Broadway Street
    County Courthouse
    Little Rock, AR 72201-2346
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Pulaski County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    399,125; Population change: 4.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    526 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,474
      Households: 
    156,275
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.40% per 188,928 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $26.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pulaski County's population of Arkansas of 137,727 residents in 1930 has increased 2,9-fold to 399,125 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.92% female residents and 48.08% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.70% in Pulaski County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 44.30% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.70% in Pulaski County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 44.30% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    190,511 residential units of which 89.56% share occupied residential units.

    22.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Pulaski County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.16% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pulaski County, Arkansas 55.40% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.41% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.18% are vacant.

  • The 58.51% of the population in Pulaski County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.520%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.070%) of those eligible to vote in Pulaski County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Pulaski County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Stephens Alan

5247 SE Crab Apple Rd, Cowgill, MO 64637

Food Link

229 Creekside Office Dr, Wentzville, MO 63385

Cherryfield Foods

4 Park St, Cherryfield, ME 04622

BelGioioso Cheese Inc

4200 Main St, Green Bay, WI 54311

Kohinoor Foods USA Inc

12010 Dairy Ashford Rd A, Sugar Land, TX 77478

Landscape of Arkansas