Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Jefferson County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Jefferson County
      Zips: 
    71613
    71612
    71659
    72133
    72168
    72182
    72079
    71611
    72175
    72152
    72004
    72132
    71602
    71602
    71601
    71603
      Coordinates: 
    34.26829807317487, -91.93037037730494
      Area total: 
    913.78 sq. mi., 2366.69 sq. km, 584820.48 acres
      Area land: 
    870.05 sq. mi., 2253.42 sq. km, 556833.28 acres
      Area water: 
    43.73 sq. mi., 113.26 sq. km, 27987.20 acres
      Established: 
    1829
      Capital seat: 

    Pine Bluff
    Address: 101 E Barraque St
    County Courthouse
    Pine Bluff, AR 71601-4301
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Jefferson County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    67,260; Population change: -13.14% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    77 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,952
      Households: 
    28,567
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 27,398 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.89 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Jefferson County's population of Arkansas of 64,154 residents in 1930 has increased 1,05-fold to 67,260 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.59% female residents and 49.41% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.88% in Jefferson County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 47.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.88% in Jefferson County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 47.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    30,573 residential units of which 85.91% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Jefferson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.12% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.85% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Jefferson County, Arkansas 55.41% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.44% are vacant.

  • The 47.30% of the population in Jefferson County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.190%) of those eligible to vote in Jefferson County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Jefferson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Di Stefano Cheese

1485 E 3rd St, Pomona, CA 91766

Benton's Smoky Mountain Country Hams

2603 US-411, Madisonville, TN 37354

Mueller Yurgae Associates Inc

1055 SE 28th St, Grimes, IA 50111

Umpqua Oats

2980 Sunridge Heights Pkwy #130, Henderson, NV 89052

Nicole Lorraine Organics

Nicole Lorraine Organics, 3450 Wrightsboro Rd Suite 5655, Augusta, GA 30909

Landscape of Arkansas