Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Crittenden County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Crittenden County
      Zips: 
    72339
    72325
    72332
    72303
    72384
    72376
    72327
    72331
    72364
    72301
      Coordinates: 
    35.205631686212186, -90.30783998194461
      Area total: 
    636.42 sq. mi., 1648.32 sq. km, 407307.52 acres
      Area land: 
    610.38 sq. mi., 1580.88 sq. km, 390644.48 acres
      Area water: 
    26.04 sq. mi., 67.43 sq. km, 16663.04 acres
      Established: 
    1825
      Capital seat: 

    Marion
    Address: 100 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Marion, AR 72364-1802
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Crittenden County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    48,163; Population change: -5.38% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    79 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,622
      Households: 
    19,718
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 21,209 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.25%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.76 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Crittenden County's population of Arkansas of 39,717 residents in 1930 has increased 1,21-fold to 48,163 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.03% female residents and 47.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.13% in Crittenden County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 44.87% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.13% in Crittenden County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 44.87% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    21,291 residential units of which 88.70% share occupied residential units.

    24.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Crittenden County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.43% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Crittenden County, Arkansas 52.88% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.40% are vacant.

  • The 41.23% of the population in Crittenden County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.910%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.590%) of those eligible to vote in Crittenden County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Crittenden County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

New World Food Products Inc

11237 Thienes Ave # B, South El Monte, CA 91733

Sky Fish Productions Inc

4833 Don Juan Pl, Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Silveira John

2811 Olive St, Selma, CA 93662

British Food Center

1652 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070

Unlimited Commercial Maintenance Inc

1960 Del Amo Blvd, Torrance, California 90501

Landscape of Arkansas