Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Crawford County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Crawford County
      Zips: 
    72955
    72957
    72935
    72934
    72948
    72932
    72952
    72946
    72947
    72921
    72956
      Coordinates: 
    35.588080358218335, -94.24285327014566
      Area total: 
    604.73 sq. mi., 1566.24 sq. km, 387025.92 acres
      Area land: 
    593.77 sq. mi., 1537.85 sq. km, 380010.88 acres
      Area water: 
    10.96 sq. mi., 28.39 sq. km, 7015.04 acres
      Established: 
    1820
      Capital seat: 

    Van Buren
    Address: 300 Main St
    County Courthouse
    Van Buren, AR 72956-5765
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Crawford County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    60,133; Population change: -2.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    101 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,562
      Households: 
    22,676
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 26,436 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.50 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Crawford County's population of Arkansas of 22,549 residents in 1930 has increased 2,67-fold to 60,133 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.56% female residents and 49.44% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.16% in Crawford County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 34.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.16% in Crawford County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 34.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    25,300 residential units of which 90.85% share occupied residential units.

    25.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Crawford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.76% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.90% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Crawford County, Arkansas 71.76% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.75% are vacant.

  • The 52.37% of the population in Crawford County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 71.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 25.510%) of those eligible to vote in Crawford County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Crawford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Green Jeans Farmery

3600 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Columbia Grain

883 Mountian View Rd, Carter, MT 59420

GNP

851 Sauk River Rd, Cold Spring, MN 56320

Corn Dogs Etc

4101 E 42nd St, Odessa, TX 79762

La Mexicana Tortilleria

1722 S 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009

Landscape of Arkansas