Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Benton County

  •   State: 
    Benton County
    36.338736468363365, -94.25611285109001
      Area total: 
    884.28 sq. mi., 2290.28 sq. km, 565939.84 acres
      Area land: 
    847.90 sq. mi., 2196.05 sq. km, 542656.64 acres
      Area water: 
    36.38 sq. mi., 94.22 sq. km, 23283.20 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 215 E Central Ave
    County Administration Building
    Bentonville, AR 72712-5395
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Benton County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    284,333; Population change: 28.46% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    335 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.50% per 140,015 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $13.51 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Benton County's population of Arkansas of 35,253 residents in 1930 has increased 8,07-fold to 284,333 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.32% female residents and 49.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.00% in Benton County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 33.00% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.00% in Benton County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 33.00% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    113,088 residential units of which 92.06% share occupied residential units.

    20.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Benton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.73% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.57% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Benton County, Arkansas 64.45% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.99% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.56% are vacant.

  • The 53.21% of the population in Benton County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.670%) of those eligible to vote in Benton County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Benton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Dona Panchita Pinto Beans

2013 S 4th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85713

Johnson O'Hare Food Broker

524 Duanesburg Rd, Schenectady, NY 12306

Andrea J. Mccullough, RN

16490 Township Rd 217, Mt Victory, OH 43340

Whitsons Food Services

3923 23rd St, Long Island City, NY 11101

Angela Fish Market

109 Adams St #2118, Newark, NJ 07105

Landscape of Arkansas