Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cochise County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Cochise County
      Zips: 
    85608
    85670
    85627
    85644
    85636
    85626
    85609
    85620
    85613
    85605
    85632
    85617
    85632
    85606
    85630
    85613
    85610
    85625
    85616
    85638
    85615
    85650
    85643
    85602
    85603
    85607
    85635
      Coordinates: 
    31.879637054702112, -109.75126316402003
      Area total: 
    6216.57 sq. mi., 16100.84 sq. km, 3978605.44 acres
      Area land: 
    6209.75 sq. mi., 16083.17 sq. km, 3974239.36 acres
      Area water: 
    6.82 sq. mi., 17.67 sq. km, 4366.08 acres
      Established: 
    1881
      Capital seat: 

    Bisbee
    Address: 1415 W Melody Ln
    Bisbee, AZ 85603-3027
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cochise County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    125,447; Population change: -4.49% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    20 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,490
      Households: 
    51,090
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 51,995 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.85%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $4.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cochise County's population of Arizona of 40,998 residents in 1930 has increased 3,06-fold to 125,447 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.71% female residents and 49.29% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.81% in Cochise County, Arizona are married and the remaining 38.19% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.81% in Cochise County, Arizona are married and the remaining 38.19% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    58,648 residential units of which 86.85% share occupied residential units.

    21.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Cochise County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.23% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.52% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cochise County, Arizona 59.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.74% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.57% are vacant.

  • The 39.83% of the population in Cochise County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.600%) of those eligible to vote in Cochise County, Arizona.

Skyline of Cochise County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Piggery Run Farm

64060 300th St, Gibbon, MN 55335

Hangar 9 Food & Spirit

2905 Rainbow Dr, Rainbow City, AL 35906

Amalgamated Sugar Co

50 S 500 W, Paul, ID 83347

Gillette Cheese House

118 S Gillette Ave, Gillette, WY 82716

Tecumseh Food Machinery

100 E Patterson St, Tecumseh, MI 49286

Landscape of Arizona